Saturday 6 June 2015

Update :)

Hey!! How are you doing?! Me?- I'm doing alright thanks. The sun is up, and so am I! So far this week, I have worn my unicorn onesie for the first of the month, gone back to social media and- eek!- given up chocolate for a month. By 'chocolate' I mean anything that has 'cocoa' listed as a main ingredient. So, yup, back to not having Milky Bar yoghurts and Pop Tarts :( I also don't get to have the amazing chocolatey things they do at school, or any kind of chocolate biscuit. So far, it's been pretty damn difficult (especially considering PMS, which is making me want to eat ALL the things, particularly the chocolate ones). However, it's all for a good cause, right?! Anyway, I'm gonna go and revise... :( Here's hoping you have a fantastic day :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment