Friday 5 December 2014

Unicorn Onesie Day

Yesterday, I announced (on Facebook) my plans to wear my unicorn onesie for the whole of New Year's Day, regardless of where I go and what I do. Then I thought... One '(Sponsored) Unicorn Onesie Day' is cool- but twelve '(Sponsored) Unicorn Onesie Days' are far cooler. Next year, I'm going to wear my (uber-amazing) unicorn onesie for the first day of each month, regardless of what I'm doing that day. I'm going to stick basic details of the 2015in2015 campaign on the back, so if (when?!) people stare at me, I'll be doing a bit of promotion too. For each day, I'll upload some pictures of my unicorn adventures, so make sure to check them out! If you want to sponsor my onesie efforts, you can do so at https://www.justgiving.com/2015in2015/. Hope you have a fab day xox

No comments:

Post a Comment