Wednesday 28 October 2015

Busy Busy!

Greetings! Long time no speak... This month has been very busy, but currently going really well. Last week, the secondary school I used to go to had a non-uniform day, and all the proceeds are going to Mental Health Research UK, through 2015in2015. I won't know how much was raised until next week (at the earliest), but I'm really hopeful that it'll put me a lot closer towards my target! Another exciting event- yesterday, myself and a team of wonderful volunteers handed out 100 lemons (wearing tops saying LIFE) to the general public of Bristol, each one bearing the campaign details! It was a great day, despite the rain, and some fantastic conversations were had. Thank you so much to everyone who stopped and listened to us, and thank you more so to my amazing incredible volunteers! <3 This month, my challenge has been to wear glitter every day- if you'd like to have a look at my progress, look up 2015in2015 on Twitter. That's all for now folks; speak soon and have a wonderful day! <3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment