Thursday 30 April 2015

Vegetarianism and Social Media

Hello!! It's the last day of April today- which means that, tomorrow morning, three things will happen: I will get up without indulging in my morning routine of lying in bed checking social media; I'll get dressed in my unicorn onesie; and I'll have a yoghurt with gelatin in with my breakfast. Exciting?! In case this all sounds a bit weird, being vegetarian was my 'challenge' for this month. It's been interesting, but has gotten slowly more difficult as the month's progressed- I am so excited for tomorrow! Bacon and sweets and Milky Way yoghurts and chicken and burgers... I have missed you!! However, to challenge myself in May, I'm choosing to give up social media. That means that I won't be able to use Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Tumblr for an entire month- whaaat?! If you want to contact me, you'll have to be all old fashioned and either email or text/ring. I'll also still be blogging, though probably infrequently. Lastly, as tomorrow is the first of May, the unicorn onesie will be present. My day tomorrow includes an English lesson at one school, revision at my 'normal' school, a trip into town for a youth forum and a dog walk with my sister. Plenty of opportunities for people to appreciate the fabulous onesie-ness!! This week I have also been running a baby photo/teacher competition in my school, which has been great fun, and has contributed to 2015in2015. So far, so good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment